A Gentleman came rushing in to the shop asking for an extinguisher to use on his caravan that had caught fire just outside.
Thanks to our quick thinking staff we were able to offer assistance, disconnecting the caravan’s gas cylinders, before local fire crews arrived.
Thankfully no one was injured, although a sadly damaged caravan remains.
Let this be a lesson to all… ensure your caravan or motorhome is stocked with all of the necessary safety devices before heading out on your holidays this summer.
Read more on the EDP website.